This snow is crazy! We received 20 inches in less than 24 hours. That doesn't even seem possible.
I would love to tell you all that I have used my time wisely and have been productive in these past two days. That would be a lie. I have not been productive. However, I am very rested and my feet are not near as swollen as they usually are at the end of the day.
Here are the things I actually have done this week:
Two loads of laundry
Ordered photos from our Disney vacation, in order to scrapbook (a year and a half late)
Made chicken salad, french toast, stroganoff, chocolate chip cookies
Did the dishes from those meals
Watched Kevin get his truck out of the driveway (a bit unsuccessfully)
Discovered a show called 'Raising Sextuplets' and watched an entire marathon
Read a parenting magazine
Watched my belly squirm
Here are the things I hope to do this week:
grade about 180 5th grade essays
make Valentine's cards with my Cricut
about 7 more loads of laundry
clean the house
organize our closet
You can see why I chose the first list instead of the second. But like I said, my feet sure do feel good. =)
~
2 comments:
I'm pretty sure I've done less and my school bag is still in my car. Maybe I will work on grading tomorrow.....or maybe not.
Good for you! Keep resting!
Post a Comment