Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bedrest

Kevin has placed me on bed rest.

Well, maybe I am being dramatic.

Here's the real story: By the time I get home from work each day my legs, hips, and back all ache. My ankles look like cream puffs. My heartburn has sky-rocketed to maximum level. And needless to say, I am exhausted.

So he has decided that I am not allowed to do anything once I get home. On one hand, I am so tired (and really don't feel good) that I can't argue with him. However, on the other hand, my body feels bad, but my mind feels fine. I don't want to do "nothing". I want to feel better and be productive. But the minute I stand up, I remember why he put me here in the first place.

So here I sit, bored with TV, bored with the Internet, bored with reading. And does Kevin feel sorry for me? No! He won't even let me get my own drinks. At least that would give me something to do! ;) I think I might start knitting.

I really do feel like an incubator now; just waiting patiently for my little bun to fully cook.




Oh, by the way, today is the first day of his enforcement and I have only been home for less than three hours. I guess I am being pretty dramatic.

~

1 comment:

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

Cara, Sounds like a plan to me! Bridget sent me over to your blog. Guess I need to start following you so that I can see pics of that sweet baby after it gets here. You are in for some wonderful times! Blessings to you dear!