As I promised, I am updating you on today's doctor visit.
Harper is as healthy as can be. Her heartbeat was good and everything looked "beautiful" (as Dr. Christy always says). She weighed 6 lbs. However, the doc said that she was in a weird position and this weight might not be perfectly accurate. So she said she's "6 lbs, give or take a few".
I, on the other hand, didn't get such a good report. My blood pressure was abnormally high. They took it twice and it was high both times. I tried to convince them that I was trying to blog from my phone in the waiting room and maybe that stressed me out. They didn't buy it. So I have to go back on Friday for a BP check AND I have to be on actual bed rest (not just Kevin enforced bed rest) until then. BOO!
I'm hoping and praying that it goes down and we can continue on as normal.
~
2 comments:
Tell Kevin that skateboarding is raising your blood pressure.
Stop doing that other thing, since it's kinda gross!! Seriously, take it easy and follow doctor's orders! Sometimes they do know what they're talking about.
Post a Comment