I am a little bit of a weirdo, so I kept worrying that something would happen to the tickets and we wouldn't actually get them. Like the website hadn't accepted my purchase, or they would get lost in the mail, or who knows what else. Needless to say, I am relieved to actually have them in hand.
Also, today I finally re-introduced myself to my kitchen. We had a lovely time. I made twice-baked potatoes (borrowed the recipe from my new favorite blog, PioneerWoman.com, pretty cool site), Mac & Cheese from scratch, chocolate chips cookies for Kevin, and RIBS! I am so proud of myself for conquering a new meat. I rarely stray away from chicken, ground beef, or pork chops. There is just a huge amount of pride that comes with slapping a rack of ribs on the grill and cooking them to perfection! They were quite yummy, if I say so myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment