Today consisted of the following:
*Wake up
*Pay Bills while listening/watching the country music channel (I warn you, don't do this. If the song was produced in Nashville, it WILL make you cry)
*Get ready for church
*Church & Pot-Luck lunch (taco soup, yum yum)
*Help Jordan pick out songs for his iPod
*YMCA with the fam. (Working out on a Sunday? Is that legal?)
*Sonic Happy Hour (5 Route 44's for $5, can't beat that)
*Call from Kevin (Monitor family members for Swine Flu symptoms. Check)
*Wal-Mart (the checkout from 'you know where', I was at the register for 20 minutes. But no worries, they reimbursed the $65 that they overcharged for a $12 purchase. Don't ask)
*Home
*Kevin bought ingredients for dinner. Jambalaya! Great Idea!
*Make a deal with Kevin: watch the first 20 minutes of Slumdog Millionaire while the food is cooking and if he doesn't like it, I'll never mention it again
*Eat Dinner
*Finish Slumdog Millionaire (he was hooked)
*Iron EMSA shirt, pack lunches, count calories
*Tuck Kevin into bed
*And here I am.....
No comments:
Post a Comment