Sunday, July 10, 2011

Yummy, Yummy, Yummy, I got rice in my tummy

Harper is four months old and she gets to eat! We started with rice cereal and hoped that she would at least tolerate it. Instead, she LOVEd it!

It was messy, it was cute, we all had a great time.




Daddy givin' it a go. Harper's giving me the "Mamarazzi, get outta my face" look.


It's only good if you get it all over your face.


The box was as much fun as the meal.



Hey Dad! This is good stuff!




We were really impressed with how well she did. Hopefully she continues to do well and we can move up to vegetables in a few weeks. 


Two girls: happy & ready for sleep.


~

1 comment:

Gramma said...

Way to go HARPER…. I am so glad that you liked your food. I think you did a great job sitting in that highchair and eating your cereal.
I wish I could have been there to see your mommy and daddy, giggle and laugh at you and enjoying your first bites. I am sure that they were just as entertaining as you were!