I've come to a conclusion: Harper is the greatest thing that has ever happened.
She is just the best little girl! We are so blessed. She wakes up smiling and laughing at us. She sleeps through the night. She loves solid food. She's a funny little thing. She's just awesome!
Her nighttime sleep couldn't be better. Thankfully, she goes to sleep between 7:00 and 8:00 (depending on when she finishes eating). And she sleeps until about 6:00 or 7:00. Can you believe that? We can't either! I have to praise the Lord on that one; I couldn't have made her sleep that well! I just think I'm in control ;)
Her daytime sleep is improving by the day. She's a recovering swing addict. (all naps had to be taken while moving) This week, her and I have gotten really serious about taking naps in her crib. At first she was winning 3-1, yesterday we tied 2-2, today I'm going to win!
Feeding her cereal is now my favorite part of the day. I can't wait for 2:00pm to get here. She loves herself some food! I predict that her rolls may be increasing in the upcoming months. She actually opens her mouth for the spoon. After 4 days! I can't wait to get my Baby Bullet out and tackle vegetables! Kevin tells me not to rush her, but it's not easy. That little green gadget is calling my name daily, saying "Process....Puree....you know you want to"
Now that she can roll over, there's no stopping her. She rolls all the time. See, Harper sleeps on her side. Well now that she can roll, she gets almost to sleep, topples over, and she's wide awake again. It's an exhausting process, for all of us. And for some reason, she "forgot" how to roll from belly to back. She knows how; I think she just wants some attention.
Every day is something new and exciting and cute!
~