*If you don't know what I am talking about, this year for my birthday I
asked for mattress money instead of gifts.
We were in desperate need. Kevin woke up grumpy 4 out of 7 days a week and I think my lower spine had moved somewhere up into my neck. Our old mattress was a hand-me-down and although we appreciated it, it was time to grow up and buy our own.
Saturday was the glorious day that we finally bought our new mattress.
I never knew my heart would skip a beat at the following phrase: "Lady Americana box-top memory foam queen". But boy howdy, did it ever!
Take a glimpse at our old mattress. When we say old, we aren't kidding.
$169.00 !!! How long has it been since you could get a queen size mattress for less than $200? I am going to guess, not since I've been alive.
But oh how times have changed! Check out this beauty!
Notice the difference in thickness.
Oh I can feel my back rejoicing as I type!
So if you gave money towards our mattress for my birthday, we say 'Thank you'. If you did not but are in need of a good night's sleep, we say 'Get your own!'
Zzzzz.......Zzzzz........Zzzz
~
No comments:
Post a Comment