Well we watched some of the movies on the list; we are still working on it though. Here are our thoughts so far:
Nights in Rodanthe: We liked this one. Very beautiful setting. Sherpa cried A LOT. I, however, never cry in movies. =)
The Women: This movie was pretty funny at times. It has no men in the film. NONE. It was kinda weird.
Twilight: We finished it. Sherpa was not a fan of this film, he prefers werewolves to vampires. He says that he can better relate to werewolves.
Better Off Dead: We are watching this now. It is an old 80's film that I had never seen. John Cusack is enjoyable as always but it is a very strange movie. Funny, but strange. But it helps with my "Catch up on 80's films" goal.
2 comments:
I love that sherpa isn't afraid to show his emotions. And isn't afraid of critisizing Twilight-knowing full well he is putting himself at high risk of being mauled my teenage girls- although I must say your reported lack of emotion is very disturbing...Also, I feel that you should get another puppy, for the next movie review session.
-jordan.
Kevin loves your ideas. He agrees fully.
Post a Comment