Friday, March 20, 2009

Mall Madness

I have a love-hate relationship with the mall. I hate the chaos & crowds; and I usually don't even find what I am looking for. On the other hand, I love the crazy wackos that you can find there; and the sometimes great deals I find at the Gap.

However today, my brother Joey & I saw something that literally made us stop in our tracks and just stare for a minute before he finally said, "Ooh, this is bad" and I totally agreed.



This could only mean one of two things:

1. If Edward Cullen and Miley Cyrus had to get jobs at Cinnabon, then the economy really is going downhill.

or

2. If dressing up cardboard cut-outs of Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana & Edward Cullen/Robert Pattinson will actually help Cinnabon sell more cinnamon rolls and gooey treats, then this world is totally over-obsessed with Hollywood.



But seriously, you've got to laugh!

No comments: