2. I honestly cannot control myself when it comes to iTunes. My conversations with it go something like this: "Sure, I'll pay $0.99 for that song. Oh you recommend another? Well then of course iTunes if you say so, I'll buy it!" The problem is, those songs add up to dollars. But hey, life without music is not much fun for me. =)
3. Going to the grocery store for two items is impossible. Who am I kidding? I walk in with two necessary items, and 20 minutes later I am paying the cashier $81.50. How does that happen?
4. This picture was taken of my Gigi & Avery at Jordan's birthday party this weekend and I absolutely love it!
As someone, who did not know their great-grandparents while they were living, this is so special to me. I only hope that Avery & Rylee will one day know how blessed they are to have their great-grandparents in their lives and healthy.
5. After dealing with drama of 5th grade girls today (stolen bracelets, rumors, dirty looks, etc) I am so thankful to be a grown-up.
Happy Tuesday!
1 comment:
Love the update... know what you mean about the grocery store! That happens to me ALL the time!
Post a Comment