Saturday, March 28, 2009

Staying home ALL day

Finally, a reason to not leave the house! SNOW!

The last time I spent a full 24 hours at home was 2 months ago. Every weekend there is someone to see or something to do and it is really nice to just stay home and veg-out. Sherpa & I are just enjoying the beautiful snow and getting ready to settle down for a major movie marathon. We plan to watch:

Nights in Rodanthe
Ghost Town
Better Off Dead
The Women
My-So-Called-Life (the 1st & only season)
and finish Twilight


We'll let you know what we actually finish...

Sherpa loves snow







When I let him out, he just runs in crazy circles over and over again. I went out with him for a little while but, Man it's cold out there!


I am pretty sure that Kevin is enjoying the weather today too. He is driving the EMSA all-terrain truck around town. He gets to go around and help people who are stuck and so forth. He thrives off this kind of stuff. When I think "Ooh it's cold and nasty, let's stay inside" he thinks "Yes! Danger! Let's go!" I guess that's why he is so good at what he does.


On a separate, but very exciting note, I finally bought our Jonas Brothers tickets today. I wanted to take Hannah, my niece, as soon as I found out there was a tour this summer. Tickets went on sale today and I ended up buying four, Mom & Joey couldn't miss out on a possible road trip! So, come June 20th, we will be rockin' out Jonas style in Dallas!

No comments: