Sunday, June 26, 2011

Strange Situation



Notice the label above....

I added that so that you would all know my view of comments.

You see, I am confused. I put pictures of Harper wearing multiple headbands, looking absolutely precious in a recent post (2 down). And not one of you has said anything about it. This baffles me.

Now, I'm not trying to be pushy. I'm just trying to figure out how someone can see those pictures, and have the willpower to hold their comments to themselves. I know if I were in your situation, I would feel pressure to hit the comment button and leave my praises on the screen.

Keep in mind, I am not searching for you to tell me that my child is cute. It's clear that I think she is. I am just amazed that her cuteness doesn't have the same effect on my readers as it does on me.

What a conundrum!




(If you are unsure how to leave a comment, then you have a good excuse. ;) Just click on "comments" at the bottom of the post, then click "anonymous". Leave you comment and be sure to sign your name, so Harper will know who said what. )




~

4 comments:

julie said...

I leave comments. Maybe they don't show up. maybe thet don't show up I have put them in anonymously, and signed in with my name. I can go back and see them, can you not read them?.

Julie or Gramma said...

I responded to that with my cell phone. I must have stuttered the 1st line since it i on there twice. :)
Now you have to answer my question. Are you getting my posts?

CRL said...

Yes I get your posts; thank you. I was being funny.

Julie and Kevin :) said...

You are funny!!!! Keep on posting! We enjoy not only the pictures, but the little stories that you include! You really have a great sense of humor, and make us laugh.