SHE COULD NOT BE CUTER. my favorite is the green one. It is not going to be long before she is crawling. that belly pic looks like she is trying. she is so precious.
That one on the bottom cracks me up. She is actually posing!!! Check out the little legs in the back. You should # these when you put ore than one in a row. That way, I can just type the number when I want to address a certain picture. :)
10 comments:
SHE COULD NOT BE CUTER. my favorite is the green one. It is not going to be long before she is crawling. that belly pic looks like she is trying. she is so precious.
That one on the bottom cracks me up. She is actually posing!!! Check out the little legs in the back. You should # these when you put ore than one in a row. That way, I can just type the number when I want to address a certain picture. :)
Yep you're right that is one REALLY cute kiddo!! Can't wait to see her again!!
I love the expressions on her face.
I love your way of getting comments! Very creative! I read all the time and think Harper is adorable...I can't wait to meet her in person one day!
Yay!!! I'm not confused anymore=)
Cara, you crack me up!!! Yey! I’m not confused anymore!
You are too funny
How many of those headbands did you make yourself?
Heather, I made one. The white flower. You bought her the pink one and my mom bought the green one.
Sorry it took me so long. I was mesmerized by the bows...
Post a Comment