I tried to pick a favorite "look", but I couldn't. I love them all!
Now that’s what I’m talking about. a daily pic of Harper! Can’t get any better than that.
the top part of your background is adorable, but I liked seeing a pic of you and Kevin at the top too.
Heather, your favorite look should be the one with the dress you bought her. It is so cute!Sorry, baby wins. There will never be another picture of Kevin & I. Ever. ;)
Ok, so which outfit did I get her? I have an idea, but want to be sure. Like you, I can know where everyone of Cooper's outfits came from.
You bought the blue dress. It's from BabyGap, ring a bell?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I tried to pick a favorite "look", but I couldn't. I love them all!
Now that’s what I’m talking about. a daily pic of Harper! Can’t get any better than that.
the top part of your background is adorable, but I liked seeing a pic of you and Kevin at the top too.
Heather, your favorite look should be the one with the dress you bought her. It is so cute!
Sorry, baby wins. There will never be another picture of Kevin & I. Ever. ;)
Ok, so which outfit did I get her? I have an idea, but want to be sure. Like you, I can know where everyone of Cooper's outfits came from.
You bought the blue dress. It's from BabyGap, ring a bell?
Post a Comment