Sunday, January 23, 2011

it keeps growing....and growing...and growing




Here's a more recent picture of the baby belly. As you can see, it is getting quite large. But once again, the doctor said that both her and I are an average, normal size for 32 weeks.

Did you hear that? 32 WEEKS! That means she will be here in 8 WEEKS! Whoa, that is not long.

But back to the doctor, she is 4 pounds, 2 ounces. We saw her moving her mouth this time. (And yes, it was very cute)

~

By the way, the nursery is pretty much complete. We are waiting for the changing table to come in the mail, and we have two more things to frame. And then we are done decorating for now. So I think my goal of completing the nursery during January will actually be reached. Hooray for us! And I do mean us, Kevin has been a huge help with completing the nursery, even adding his own touch. Below is an example of one of his contributions.



Her very first mount.

I know what you are thinking, but hey, she's his baby too! =)



~

No comments: