Thursday, July 30, 2009

Patience is a Virtue

Kevin recently ordered a few books from amazon.com.

First let me say: I LOVE Amazon. It's a wonderful invention. My favorite is when it suggests books you might like based off your previous purchases. Love Love Love it!

Well, Kevin is not feeling the love right now. He order 4 books about a week ago, maybe less than that. And now he is waiting for them to be delivered.

He is going crazy!!!

Patience is not in his vocabulary right now. He has called 5, maybe 6, times today to have me check the mailbox. I'm sure his poor partner on the ambulance is ready to slap him. He has actually decided that the post office is out to get him. Now, I am just as anxious for the books to get here too.

The mailman just came about 20 minutes ago and no books. All we can do is hope for the best tomorrow.

Please, for all of our sanity, pray that the books arrive soon.

No comments: