Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Disney World or Bust!

We are t-minus 11 hours until we leave for DisneyWorld.

Our flight leaves Tulsa tomorrow at 6am and we will land in Orlando at 12, with a stop at DFW. Kevin is very excited that we have a connecting flight in Dallas because there is a candy shop in the airport that he LOVES. Forget Mickey Mouse and the Magic Kingdom, he's looking forward to the airport candy store.

I had mentioned to some of you that I would update the blog from the hotel each night. However the WiFi at our resort is $9.95 per day. Although I love you all very much, I don't love you $9.95 x 6 days worth. So sorry, but I'll be sure and add LOTS of photos once we're back. And with Kevin's early birthday present (new video camera) we'll hopefully add some video too.

Our anticipated plan for the week is as follows:

Wednesday: Check in to Hotel & spend the rest of the day at Epcot
Thursday: Magic Kingdom
Friday: Hollywood Studios
Saturday: Animal Kingdom
Sunday: Epcot
Monday: Whatever our hearts desire
Tuesday: AM-whatever our hearts desire again, Fly out at 7:30pm
*We're also going to squeeze in Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, & Downtown Disney

We're all packed and Sherpa is ready to spend the week with Jordan (hopefully Jordan is ready to spend the week with Sherpa). Now if only we can get to sleep early tonight; I have a feeling that we'll be like two kids on Christmas Eve.

Wish us safe travels! See you soon!

No comments: