Stella is now 5 (almost 6) weeks, so therefore this post is a little late, but I hope you'll forgive me.
Stella is one month old!
When Harper was a baby, we had these adorable little month stickers that we put on her shirt and took pictures each month. I loved them! Check them out!
Until she got older, and started moving, and drooling, and those stickers became a nightmare to keep on and it was a miracle if they were visible in a picture. Check it out again.
So, to make things more simple with Stella,
{and because my awesome co-worker didn't print us another set of stickers, no guilt though}
I decided to add the monthly info after the picture was taken. So now, taking monthly pictures should be a breeze, right?
Well they weren't too bad until big sister decided to "help".
Stella & I were doing pretty good on our own...
Although she sort of looks like she's passing gas here...
But then Harper shows up and as always, she was right in Stella's face.
"Mama, you need me to fix her bow?"
{which did not need fixing, by the way}
She totally blocked my light & although you can't see it from here, she took my tripod too.
Bless her heart, although she can be overwhelming, Harper does love Stella.
As I've said before, it is a smothering kind of love though.
Could Stella's face explain it any better?!?
I think she was wondering if her sister will always be this 'Helpful'.
Yes Stella, I am sorry to say, she will always be in your business.
Now you'll know what goes on 'behind the scenes' when you see Stella's monthly pictures: a overbearing sister & a frazzled mother.
But in the end, we got some good shots. And apart from my spelling mistakes, I think Stella's version of a month-day picture turned out just fine.
~







