Thursday, August 9, 2012

Stirring the Pot

I noticed Harper hasn't been playing her toy basket as much as usual. So I thought I would renew her interest in it's contents. It was a pretty simple process, actually:

Step 1: Dump it over

There ya have it: my secret to entertaining Harper. If this process seems to challenging for you, take it slow, you will get there. The key is to not give up.


Ok, enough being a nerd. As you will see, getting to the "bottom of the barrel" was very entertaining


She really got in there! Took her job very seriously. 


She found all sorts of treasures!


Look at her trying to put that top back together...smartie pants!


And each piece had to be examined and talked about:




And I hope you noticed her {daily} uniform of pearls and rubber snakes. She is all about the accessories these days. Oh my! We have our work cut out for us.