It is HOT. It makes me tired and sad to think about how hot it has been.
But I am trying not to let it make Harper tired and sad also.
So this week, we brought the OUTdoors INdoors. I brought her picnic table and swimming pool in the house and we had a "day at the park". Sort of.
First she ate lunch in the living room at her picnic table. She loved it and sat there for about 30 minutes.
Then we laid on a blanket and read books. First she just had to enjoy the blanket being on the floor.....
And then she said she was going 'night night'.
And before we could read, she had to go load up with toys.
I am raising a hoarder! Look at that, a baby doll, a rubber snake, her daddy and harper toys, and a photo. Seriously, a hoarder in the making.
Finally she decides to read {still holding her assortment of valued collectables}.
Next, on to the swimming pool! Full of bouncy balls!
It was a great afternoon at the park!








