Thursday, July 26, 2012

Why can't you just give me a snack pack?

Harper received her first pudding cup. Now see if you can guess who gave it to her:

Mom OR Dad

If you guessed 'Dad', you are correct!

If you guessed 'Mom', you are outta your mind!!!

Turns out, Harper loves pudding. She loves to eat it, play in it, paint with it, but thankfully no flinging. 
She doesn't {YET} like to fling pudding. 



This is her EEW face. And she really drags out the EEEEE-wuh!


She would be happy to share with you.



And this is her 'say cheese' face.

And although Daddy gave her the pudding, I can't complain, because he also cleaned her up. Maybe his version of cleaning up is a little more dramatic than mine is, but I will take what I can get. 


Some of you might have seen this photo with Instagram or Facebook, now you know the reason why my child was in the sink. It makes sense now, doesn't it?



~