Harper really loves animals. She is so much more of an animal lover than I am. Get's it from her Dad I guess. So much so that she has an animal with her at all times: Dog-Dog goes to the grocery store with her, about 10 duckies in the bathtub, her horses come out of their barn every time we play in the play room, she moo's at the cows and barks at the dogs as soon as she see's a window open; no matter what or where she's playing, somehow there are animals involved.
Including play dough. I couldn't get her to wrap her head around the concept of play dough for a while. And I had spent her nap time making safe play dough out of jello...I was bound and determined to make her like it ! It just seemed messy to her. All I had to do was show her that her animals could step in the play dough and the fun began!
Apparently sometimes the animals need a break from the mess, so she stacks them in their "corral".
She MOOing in this photo
If I'm honest, I think she only likes the animals, and maybe the play dough could be skipped. But I like to pretend that she appreciates and cherishes my glorious homemade play dough and the hard work that I put into creating fun for her.
Yeah right mom, keep dreaming!
~



