Wednesday, June 20, 2012

DAD

We had to celebrate Father's Day at our house on Tuesday this week. Kevin and I were on a little getaway trip over the weekend, so Harper and I made Tuesday "Daddy's Day" at our house. He got his favorite foods, went golfing, and according to him, his best present was sharing an ice cream cone with Harper. 

We made an agreement that neither of us would ever buy the other a store bought card again, we would much rather just say what we want to say then look for something that says what we want to say. Get it? 
Any way, here is Harper's card to her dad:



A new coffee mug to go with his breakfast!

Harper sported a "Daddy makes me smile" shirt for the day. 
Well... she wore it until it was covered in milk, food, and sidewalk chalk. 


Speaking of 'sidewalk chalk', we thought it would be a good time to learn how to use it. But 'LEARN' really isn't the word I am looking for. Let's see, what am I trying to say?




Oh yes, EAT

'Eat' is the word I am looking for!

Harper likes to eat sidewalk chalk.


She thinks it's wonderful!


So happy belated Father's Day to the one person who makes our daughter giggle more than anyone, the person who's name she says first thing in the morning, and the man who makes this whole parenting adventure so much fun!