So here Harper is, opening her very first Christmas presents!
And here are all the new additions to our tree!
First, this was my ornament from Kevin. Which was hilarious, not that it isn't cute, it's a teeny tiny coffee cup, it is very cute! It was just totally random. But it made me laugh, because he just kept saying "But you love coffee". Then he told me to go see if it fit under the coffee maker. Where I found another wrapped box. He's so sneaky =)
My real ornament was this little guy.
You may think this pickle is random as well, but it is definitely not! Here's the story...At work, we have been swapping Christmas traditions just to get new ideas. And since we have started our little family, I am just soaking up lots of new ideas. One of the things that I thought was cute was the 'Pickle Present' tradition. I heard about a pickle ornament that you hide in the tree. The first person to find the pickle gets that year's 'pickle present', no matter when they find it. Fun, right? Well, here's our little pickle. I wonder which kid will find it first next year: Harper or Kevin?
Kevin's ornament this year is the Mighty Thor
Harper's ornament from her Daddy is called the MistleToad. She loves the Crazy Frog video on YouTube; it was one of the first things she danced and clapped to.
And this little toad looks exactly like her friend, Crazy Frog. She loved it!
And her ornament from Mama is a little wooden Noah's ark.
We had lots of fun! And the tree looks even better!
~








