Friday, December 2, 2011

Gobble Gobble


 I know that today is the 2nd of December and I am just now posting about Thanksgiving, but I have a good reason. Our internet has been all out of sorts and we just got it fixed yesterday. So as you might imagine, loading this many pictures was an absolute nightmare back when the internet was sketchy. 

So here we go, Harper's first Thanksgiving! Gobble it up!

Waiting patiently on lunch. 

Playing with her cousins and watching the Macy's parade.

Harper also did a lot of licking the dog's face. Oh wait, maybe it's the other way around. 

What a cute Cousin! Sweet Avery. 

Harper even had her own special spoon from Nana.

Harper's first turkey

Oh, I think I might be interested in this .

Yep, I like it. 

She was quite content with a full belly .






Sharing some turkey with cousin Hannie.



 Harper is thankful for turkey. 



Now for a round of "Pass the Baby!"




 Looks like Taylor lost





And now it's time to check out papa and his mustache. 

Always has her eyes on her daddy!



Harper loved her first Turkey Day!

Now on to Christmas.....


~