Wednesday, May 18, 2011

She makes house calls...

Last week, Harper went to visit her Great Grandma and Grandpa Jenkins in Plano. We had a great time just hanging out, doing a little shopping, eating really good food, etc.

We could be wrong, but we're pretty sure that Harper made Great G'ma and G'pa very happy.

Go ahead Grandma, admire me, I don't mind.


Grandpa thinks I'm cute too!



The ladies just relaxing while Grandpa makes dinner.



She loved her cousin Justin



Like, REALLY, loved him.



Kevin and I always enjoy the time we spend in Dallas, and we're glad that Harper enjoyed her time as well. And I am sure that Grandma Jackie would like me to mention that the first time that Harper slept through the night was at her house. Not that she's a bragger or anything =)




But I don't wanna go home!!



~

No comments: