However, I have found some really cool and really easy editing websites. I don't usually like to share secrets like this; I prefer for others to think that I am just super creative and ingenious. Only because these websites are so cool, am I sharing them now. So the secret is out: I'm not super creative or ingenious, I'm actually quite normal. Disappointing isn't it?
So here is the original photo:
The first site is a Japanese site that only provides one edit option. It makes photos look very old. The site is http://labs.wanokoto.jp/olds. Click 'English' in the top corner.

The next site is Photoshop.com. It isn't really a user-friendly site. It requires a bit of patience. I've only added one photo from this site because it takes such a long time to complete an edit. However, this site allows you to be very specific with what you want to do to the photo, so it does have it's benefits.
The next site is loads of fun; it offers numerous editing options. The site is befunky.com. Each of these changes are a one-click effect. The changes are pre-designed and very easy to apply.









I hope that some of you can spend some time on these sites. They really are a lot of fun and people will be so impressed with your talents.
Enjoy!
2 comments:
How about the website wwsw.givecreditothepersonwhotookthephotographnexttimewhydontyou.com/nothatImlookingforcredit/itsjustthatiwasthere/jaiho
Oh go blog yourself!
Post a Comment