
We will be staying at one of the 'value' hotels. This basically means 'You won't be spending any time in your room, so we won't do anything special to it".
So far we have made one meal reservation and I really need to decide on the others because apparently restaurants book up about 90 days in advance. Wow! And I am usually so prepared.
I've been impressed with how friendly everyone was over the phone. They constantly say "Will you be celebrating anything while you are with us?" and "Have a magical evening." So I told them that this was our anniversary trip (not quite a lie, we'll only be celebrating a month late). And after talking to all those nice people, this evening feels pretty magical. =)
1 comment:
yeah.me u and kevin r gonna have sooo much fun.haha
j/k.u guys r still gonna have fun even if i dont go.were gonna have fun at the jo-bros.wow thts comin up really quick.yeah!im so ecxited
Post a Comment