Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Easter in June

So I'm just going to pretend that it hasn't been months since I have blogged. I am also going to pretend that it isn't ridiculous to be posting Easter pictures at the end of June. 

I'm just going to carry on like nothing ever happened......


Here's the little cheese-ball in her Easter dress. 



Easter Morning 
{which was actually celebrated a day early due to Kevin's fire schedule}

Continuing the tradition we started last year, As soon as Harper woke up, she followed a trail of eggs to her basket.



See...just woke up....notice the hair. 




She liked all her goodies, especially the edible ones. 


You can see that her "smile" face was a little bit funky back in March. 


Later on, she got to hunt eggs at Nana & Papa's house. Once again, she liked what was edible. She usually ate the treat out of the egg before placing the egg in her basket. 



Her mouth is full =)


Harper says 'Happy Easter' by showing off her treats AND her belly