Saturday, January 5, 2013

You Snooze, You Lose

It's Saturday morning at 9:00.

Kevin is trapping. I have been awake since 6:30.

I have, in trying to pretty quiet to let Harper sleep, done two loads of laundry, made the bed, replied to emails, opened all the blinds, checked the dogs water, made french toast, researched new recipes for ground beef....and waited on Harper to wake up for over two hours!

Normally, she wakes between 7:00 & 8:00. Once 9:00 rolled around, I couldn't take it anymore! I had to go open her door and check on her.

This is Harper on Saturday morning.....


Notice the disregarded sock...just one. THREE stuffed animals {that you can see}. And the fact that her head is totally covered. She didn't move, even when the camera clicked, just a loud and heavy sigh letting me know I was interrupting sleep.


I wish I had that type of dedication

~