Thursday, October 20, 2011

Lights, CAMERA, Action

So you know how my parents always get themselves into some random situation or new hobby? Well, this week, they have somehow managed to have a movie filmed at their house.

As random as that seems, it is so typical of them to find themselves hosting a camera crew and a herd of extras.

This afternoon, we headed over to check out the chaos. As we observed for a while, I realized, this was something I HAD to blog about. I grabbed my mom's camera and .......FELL IN LOVE! I want it. And I am currently planning how I'm going to save until I have it. (well, one just like it)

Here are some "behind the scenes" shots.....













And to entertain myself during all of this, I took pictures....LOTS of pictures.






Yep, we let our baby chew on sticks.



Adorable!


Can't take credit for this photo, I was the invisible hand holding her in the seat.






Please, don't try and hire me for your next family photo session, I am merely a humble amateur......okay, so maybe the camera makes me feel much more talented than I really am. 

As if you can't tell from the number of pictures I took, I am really excited to start saving for a new camera. 



~