Saturday, September 24, 2011

Hungry Baby

I've been making Harper's food for two and a half months now. She started eating one fruit or veggie a day. She would eat her "table meal" in the afternoon and all of her other meals were milk. Gradually, she started eating more solid foods and eating them more often. Now, she is eating mostly solid food and just nursing morning and night. 

I have always made her food on Saturdays, and we've had enough for the week. Just this past week, I had to make more food on Tuesday because the stash was dwindling. This has happened for two weeks in a row. That girl is eating us out of house and home!!!

So, this weekend, I thought I would be proactive. 

Check out the amount of food that this baby requires!


You would be surprised how quickly she will eat all of this!

Baby girl loves herself some food.

~