Friday, May 28, 2010

First Time Home Buyers, Part 2

Well, we've been busy. Very busy.

As I wrote before, we bought a house and it is sucking up all of our time. But in a good way. We've been spending each day, after work, and every weekend getting the house all spiffy. We've done quite a bit and we have a little further to go before we move in. The end is in sight!

However, this week, we were put on hold for a little bit. Kevin was working at the house on Monday, he fell off of a ladder and broke his right arm. So needless to say, he hasn't been working this week. But we have a weekend of work planned with lots of helpers.

Pictures coming soon!

1 comment:

Bridget said...

I want to see pics! We got all moved in and I am updating my blog now, you have to check it out! I miss you my friend!