Discoveries of the day:
1. My feet are not in 'high-heel shape'. They are in 'flip-flop shape'. And they are fighting back right now. I think I actually heard them breath a sigh of relief when I came home and took my shoes off.
2. I don't talk much during the summer. My voice was cracking by 10:00am today and I am not talking for the rest of the night in hopes that it will be fully recovered tomorrow morning.
3. When you meet a child at 'Meet the Teacher' night and their parents are next to them, do not assume that is how the child actually behaves. When they show up to school, without parents, they are totally different creatures.
4. Doing a class survey, with the following questions, will depress you.
'How many hours of TV did you watch last night?'
'How many books did you read this summer?'
The answers are not something that a teacher wants to know.
We're off to an interesting start =)
~
No comments:
Post a Comment